The candidate must be
- a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident;
- attending a full-time master program in one of the four business schools of Montreal:
- Desautels faculty of management
- École des sciences de la gestion - UQAM
- HEC Montréal
- John Molson School of Business
This award will be attributed at the end of a pre-selection process conducted by each university, which are required to submit one (1) application to the MCFR’s Board.
MCFR’s Board will appoint a committee responsible for making a recommendation to all Council members regarding the final selection.
Each finalist will be interviewed, in addition to the consideration of their complete application file.
- Research potential of the applicant;
- Academic excellence;
- Academic and professional experience;
- Communications skills;
- Global quality of the application.